The lockdown has sent clear instructions to the industry that nothing is permanent and just a small break in life can change the life of many stars.
The OTT platforms have given a lease of a new life for many small-time actors in the industry. They are getting better roles and they need not worry about surviving in the industry.
Stars like Ramya Krishna, Sushmita Sen have made their OTT entry and now the so-called star heroines whose careers are in the fag end are considering web series to prolong their careers.
Samantha, Tamannah, and Hansika have already taken the plunge and now, several others are also making key decisions in their career now. Already, OTT platforms have started luring big stars to do shows digitally.
So, in the days to come, some big names in Bollywood and Telugu cinema will enter the OTT platforms soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?