The Tollywood Cricket Association is organizing a star cricket match at the Indira Gandhi Stadium in Vijayawada today, to raise funds for HudHud cyclone victims in Uttarandhra.
Led by actors Tarun and Srikanth, a large contingent of Tollwyood celebs have left for Vijayawada yesterday. Young stars like Nani, Nikhil, Sudheer Babu, Naveen Chandra, Samrat etc will be participating in this limited over match.
The stars have been going through extensive training under expert professionals for the last few days. Joining them are several actresses like Shanvi Srivastava, Madhu Shalini, Priyamani, Richa Panai etc.
The match will be telecast live on TV9 channel, and all the money collected will be handed over to the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here