Tamil star ‘Thalapathy’ Vijay is undoubtedly the most popular star in Kollywood at the moment. For the last few years, his movies have been collecting almost on par with Super Star Rajinikanth’s movies. This humongous popularity has now led to a startling speculation in Tamil film circles.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Vijay is being offered a staggering Rs 100 crore paycheck for Thalapathy65. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures is rumored to have paid a whopping Rs 50 crore to Vijay in advance to secure his dates. If this buzz ends up being true, Vijay will surpass Rajini to become the highest paid star in Kollywood.
Vijay is currently working on his 64th film, titled Master, under Lokesh Kanagaraj’s direction. Meanwhile, two noted directors, including Asuran helmer Vetrimaaran, are reportedly in talks for this crazy project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu to play a village man in his next
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?
- Box office status of Allari Naresh’s Bangaru Bolludu