A few days ago, we had reported that following the guidelines of the state government, all major and medium-range Tamil films that wrapped up shooting before the lockdown have kick-started the post-production works. One among them is Vijay’s much-awaited gangster drama, Master.
As per the latest reports, the dubbing work of the film is going on at a brisk pace and Vijay has almost completed dubbing for his part. Meanwhile, the latest update is that twenty days’ work, including dubbing and DTS sound mixing, is left to be complete and director Lokesh Kanagaraj is working round the clock to finish the job on time.
If everything normalizes by the month of June, the unit is planning to release Master on June 22nd as Vijay’s birthday special.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise