“Today’s youths must stop pubbing and bike racings and read about Bhagat Singh.” This was Janasena party President Pawan Kalyan’s message to the youths on the occasion of India’s 72nd Independence Day. Pawan made these statements after hoisting the tricolor at Janasena office in Hyderabad yesterday.
“Today’s youths must read about Bhagat Singh’s sacrifice for this great country at the age of 23, get inspired and follow him,” said Pawan. The film star turned politician further said he didn’t join politics to earn thousands of crores or to pass on his political legacy to his sons and grandsons. Pawan also condemned the murky politics in the name of cow protection and said that there shouldn’t be any interference with people’s food habits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra