Last year, veteran actor and director Dasari Narayana Rao surprised everyone when he announced a film with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. Dasari, even though initially said he would direct the film, later said he will restrict himself to production and that he will rope in a successful director to helm this crazy project.
More than a year has passed by since Dasari’s announcement and fans have become restless trying to know about the film’s director, heroine and other details. There were reports that Dolly of Gopala Gopala fame will direct this project and that Sai Madhav Burra will pen the dialogues, but nothing has been made official until now.
This morning, Satya Deva, the director who directed Balayya’s Lion, revealed that the story discussions for the Pawan Kalyan-Dasari combo have come to an end. Now that Pawan’s ongoing project, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, is nearing its completion, we can expect an official announcement about the Pawan-Dasari film after Sardaar’s release. Keep watching this space for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Corona effect : Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?