Tamil actor Simbu has reportedly begun preparing for his role in Mani Ratnam’s upcoming multi-starrer. Back in December, there were rumours that the actor might not part of the eagerly awaited film owing to a complaint filed against him by the producer of AAA; however, it doesn’t seem to have made a difference.
A video of Simbu exercising in the gym surfaced on the internet earlier today and it quickly went viral. Sources close to Simbu have confirmed that the actor is preparing for the role in Mani Ratnam’s film and naturally, he’s trying to lose weight and get back into shape.
The multi-starrer is also said to have Jyothika, Fahadh, Vijay Sethupathi in lead roles, and it could go on floors in late February.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das