Tamil actor Simbu has reportedly begun preparing for his role in Mani Ratnam’s upcoming multi-starrer. Back in December, there were rumours that the actor might not part of the eagerly awaited film owing to a complaint filed against him by the producer of AAA; however, it doesn’t seem to have made a difference.
A video of Simbu exercising in the gym surfaced on the internet earlier today and it quickly went viral. Sources close to Simbu have confirmed that the actor is preparing for the role in Mani Ratnam’s film and naturally, he’s trying to lose weight and get back into shape.
The multi-starrer is also said to have Jyothika, Fahadh, Vijay Sethupathi in lead roles, and it could go on floors in late February.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover