Mahesh Babu is one of the most handsome and fittest actors in the country. In a latest interaction with a popular Telugu daily, the Superstar’s fitness trainer has revealed what goes into Mahesh’s diet and fitness routines.
Apparently, Mahesh never misses his gym sessions throughout the year. Even if he shoots until late in the night, he religiously spends some time in his gym the next morning. Coming to his diet, Mahesh eats in five small portions everyday. He takes oats, eggs, fruits and nuts in his breakfast.
For lunch, Mahesh takes brown rice or quinoa along with a small portion of fish and chicken or mutton. And brown bread and eggs are a must in the actor’s dinner for the right intake of carbs and protein.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films