National award-winning actor-filmmaker duo Dhanush and Vetrimaran unveiled a striking first look poster of their ambitious three-part Tamil gangster drama, Vada Chennai, this morning. In the movie, Dhanush plays Anbu, a national level carrom player. The film is said to have an intense political backdrop.
The shooting formalities for Vada Chennai’s first part have been wrapped up recently and the post-production work is underway at the moment. The first part will be hitting the screens in June. Talented actresses Andrea Jeremiah and Aishwarya Rajesh are the film’s leading ladies, while acclaimed actors and filmmakers Ameer and Samuthirakhani will be seen in pivotal roles in the movie.
Dhanush’s Wunderbar Films and Vetrimaran’s Grass Root Film Company banners are bankrolling this exciting movie franchise, while Lyca Productions will be releasing the part one. Kabali and Kaala fame Santhosh Narayanan is composing the music for this trilogy.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties