Finally, after keeping his fans await with unlimited excitement, NTR gave them a double surprise this afternoon when he unveiled the first look posters of his ongoing movie, Jai Lava Kusa, via his Twitter account.
Dressed in all black, the Young Tiger looked royal and massy in goggles and a twirling moustache. But what’s striking in both the posters is the background elements, be it the Raavan’s 10 heads in the first poster or a handcuffed NTR in the second poster.
All in all, both the posters have successfully surpassed fans’ expectations. This Bobby directorial venture is being produced by NTR’s brother Kalyanram. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are the film’s leading ladies.
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic