The much-awaited teaser of Mega heroine Niharika Konidela’s debut Tamil film, Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren, is out and it’s turning heads with some striking content. Oru Nalla Naal Paathu Solren is a bold, dark comedy and it stars happening Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and young hero Gautham Karthik.
The quirky teaser poses a striking question through a dialogue by Vijay Sethupathi’s character that goes – “Ravana abducted Sita but kept her safe without touching her. And we call him a monster. But after saving Sita from Ravana, Rama threw her into the fire of suspicion and we call him the God. So, who is the bad man between Rama and Ravana?”
Young filmmaker Arumuga Kumar is the film’s director. The film has been produced by Ganesh Kalimuthu, Ramesh Kalimuthu and Arumugakumar. The film is slated
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?