Veteran Tollywood producer Suresh Babu’s younger son Abhiram Daggubati’s debut film reportedly had its launch in an intimate ceremony earlier today. A formal The film is being directed by Teja, while noted production house Anandhi Arts will produce it.
Even though an official announcement is awaited, according to the latest updates, the Teja-Abhiram Daggubati film is said to have been titled Ahimsa. The title suggests that the film is going to be an intense social drama in typical Teja style. Teja’s long-time collaborator RP Patnaik will be composing the music. More details about the film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life