With less than two days to go for the grand release of Anushka’s Rudhramadevi, the buzz is getting stronger among the audience. The film is carrying a good report in trade circles.
The aggressive promotions and the superb visuals in the latest trailers have resulted in solid advance bookings for the film in the Telugu states. The latest update is that the tickets for the first three days in all the multiplexes and single screens are filling very quickly. Trade analysts predict that the first weekend collections will be very strong.
Directed by Gunasekhar, the film has Rana, Allu Arjun and few others in important roles. Guna Team Works banner has produced the film and music wizard Ilayaraja scored the tunes.
- Vijay Devarkonda’s craze shocks Tamil trade circles
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s disappointing first-week Nizam collections
- Interview : Rashmika – I always knew Geetha Govindam would work big time
- NTR’s shoot in a special location