Kollywood star actor Thalapathy Vijay has joined hands with the sensational director Lokesh Kanagaraj for a massive action drama Leo. Trisha Krishnan to play the female lead in this pan-Indian biggie.
The strong buzz is that the makers are planning to do aggressive promotions ahead of its release. If the rumours are true, Leo will be promoted in World Cricket Cup 2023. The world cup will begin on October 5, 2023, and the movie will hit theaters on October 19, 2023, worldwide. The makers will announce more details about this campaign in the days to come.
Priya Anand, Sanjay Dutt, Gowtham Vasudev Menon, Mysskin, Arjun, Mathew Thomas, and Mansoor Ali Khan among others will be seen in significant roles in this biggie. Bankrolled by Seven Screen Studios, the film will have the tunes of Anirudh Ravichander.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food