It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan will be next seen in the direction of Dolly. Script work of this film is nearing completion and reports suggest that as the film is a village drama, it will have some heavy duty emotions in it. Based on a family drama, Pawan’s role is said to be quite mature in the film.
The hunt for the heroine is still on and Pawan himself is taking care of the script personally. After the debacle of his last film Sardaar, Pawan is making sure that this project comes out well so that he impresses his fans.
Also, post this film Pawan will work with his close friend and hot shot director Trivikram for yet another family entertainer.
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar