It is a known fact that 2.0 will be releasing in 2018 and massive plans are already being made for that. The makers had a digital meet for this film in Chennai and revealed that the entire film has been shot in 3D and will have some spectacular effects which will be a first for Indian screens.
But the makers are also of the opinion that there aren’t enough 3D screens in India which will take away the quality of the film a bit. Rajinikanth has already completed his part and the film is busy with its post-production formalities which are happening in the US.
Akshay Kumar plays the negative role in this film which has music by A R Rahman. Amy Jackson is the heroine.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry