India’s biggest blockbuster, Baahubali The Conclusion, has had a stupendous third weekend in the US and Canada. With a cool $363K on Friday, $683K on Saturday and a decent $547K on Sunday, the film’s latest North American collections are totalled to a phenomenal $19.10 million (Rs.124 Crores approx.)
This stunning performance even in the third weekend has set the game even more interesting and trade analysts are now predicting that storming into the $20 million milestone should be a cake walk for Baahubali 2.
The film has also grossed over 1,300 crore worldwide until Sunday and is now marching towards the 1,500 crore gross milestone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Atlee-SRK film to have music by star composer?
- Kamal, Suriya, Karthi to shift base to Hyderabad
- Ravi Teja to mouth a special slang in his next?
- Salman-Pooja Hegde film changes its title
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?