Apparently, as part of the preparation process, Kriti had to learn horse-riding and soon she realised that she’s has fallen in love with the sport. “It’s an amazing feeling when your rhythm matches with that of a horse. I really want to continue learning horse-riding in future. It is quite therapeutic,” she said in a recent interview.
Meanwhile, a lot of people had noticed that the film seems quite similar to Magadheera; however, Kriti denied these allegations saying, “The only similarity between the two films is that there is an angle of reincarnation. Apart from it, the story, characters and conflict is completely different.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?
- Ram-Laxman masters hype up Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s action episodes
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture