Apparently, as part of the preparation process, Kriti had to learn horse-riding and soon she realised that she’s has fallen in love with the sport. “It’s an amazing feeling when your rhythm matches with that of a horse. I really want to continue learning horse-riding in future. It is quite therapeutic,” she said in a recent interview.
Meanwhile, a lot of people had noticed that the film seems quite similar to Magadheera; however, Kriti denied these allegations saying, “The only similarity between the two films is that there is an angle of reincarnation. Apart from it, the story, characters and conflict is completely different.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Krish drops a fresh update on HHVM
- Bollywood star actor to launch DSP’s pan-Indian music video
- Mohan Raja – God Father’s screenplay is very tight and surprising
- Vikram to be screened at this famous film festival
- Oke Oka Jeevitham to stream on OTT from This date?
- Allu family’s big aim with Allu Studios