All eyes are on Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s hattrick collaboration, Pushpa. The film’s shoot will resume in June, after the lockdown is lifted. Bunny will be joining the team for the first time and he will shoot for a spectacular action sequence.
As per the latest buzz in film circles, Sukumar has designed a 6 minute action sequence and the makers will be spending a staggering Rs 6 crores just for this episode. The Stylish Star’s intensity and machismo will be on full display in this particular sequence. As reported earlier, the makers will be hiring only Indian stunt choreographers and not those from abroad due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
This intense action drama has happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna playing the female lead. DSP is readying a scintillating album for this Mythri Movie Makers’ production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed