Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical drama, Sye Raa, a high-budget biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, has been making all the right noises ever since it went on floors last year. Needless to say, there has been a huge craze to acquire the film’s distribution rights.
Now, if the ongoing speculation is anything to be believed, Sye Raa’s complete digital rights have been sold to Amazon Prime for a whopping 30 crores. The deal reportedly includes the rights to the film’s teaser, theatrical trailer, making videos and of course the movie itself.
Ram Charan is bankrolling Sye Raa with a budget of over 150 crores. Surender Reddy is directing this ambitious magnum opus, which also stars Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi, Sudeep, Jagapathi Babu and many others.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?