It’s well-known that director Puri Jagannadh is relaunching his son Akash Puri with a film titled Mehbooba. The film is an intense love story of an Indian boy and a Pakistani girl, played by Akash and Neha Shetty respectively.
Mehbooba’s teaser was unveiled this morning and it impresses with some stunning visuals of the war-torn Indo-Pak border. The realistically shot war episodes and the high-quality VFX work in the teaser raised the expectations on the movie. Puri seems to have rediscovered himself with Mehbooba and he has also shelled out a bomb to make the film on a grand canvas.
Mehbooba is Puri’s 33rd project. The film’s shoot is nearing completion and Puri is planning to release the film this summer. Sandeep Chowta is composing the music. The movie is being produced under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu