It’s well-known that director Puri Jagannadh is relaunching his son Akash Puri with a film titled Mehbooba. The film is an intense love story of an Indian boy and a Pakistani girl, played by Akash and Neha Shetty respectively.
Mehbooba’s teaser was unveiled this morning and it impresses with some stunning visuals of the war-torn Indo-Pak border. The realistically shot war episodes and the high-quality VFX work in the teaser raised the expectations on the movie. Puri seems to have rediscovered himself with Mehbooba and he has also shelled out a bomb to make the film on a grand canvas.
Mehbooba is Puri’s 33rd project. The film’s shoot is nearing completion and Puri is planning to release the film this summer. Sandeep Chowta is composing the music. The movie is being produced under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in Pawan Kalyan director’s digital debut
- Confirmed: This star hero gearing up for a digital debut
- Pawan fans storm social media with advance birthday celebrations
- Allu Aravind’s OTT platform, AHA is a big hit
- Miss India not going the OTT way
- Mega hero tests negative for COVID 19