Bollywood actor Rahul Dev is well-known to Telugu audiences for his villainous acts in numerous hit movies. After debuting in Tollywood with Mahesh Babu’s Takkari Donga in 2002, Rahul went on to act in popular movies like Simhadri, Athadu, Jai Chiranjeeva and Yevadu etc. Gopichand’s 2014 hit, Loukyam, was Rahul’s last release in Telugu.
As per the latest reports, Rahul Dev is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood with young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s ongoing action entertainer in VV Vinayak’s direction. Incidentally, Rahul played a crucial role in VV Vinayak’s Naayak a few years ago.
The VV Vinayak-Sai Dharam Tej movie is tentatively titled Intelligent. The film is being produced by C Kalyan. Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady. The movie is slated to hit the screens on February 9, 2018.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar