Bollywood actor Rahul Dev is well-known to Telugu audiences for his villainous acts in numerous hit movies. After debuting in Tollywood with Mahesh Babu’s Takkari Donga in 2002, Rahul went on to act in popular movies like Simhadri, Athadu, Jai Chiranjeeva and Yevadu etc. Gopichand’s 2014 hit, Loukyam, was Rahul’s last release in Telugu.
As per the latest reports, Rahul Dev is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood with young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s ongoing action entertainer in VV Vinayak’s direction. Incidentally, Rahul played a crucial role in VV Vinayak’s Naayak a few years ago.
The VV Vinayak-Sai Dharam Tej movie is tentatively titled Intelligent. The film is being produced by C Kalyan. Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady. The movie is slated to hit the screens on February 9, 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar