Surender’s stylish making and the way he has made Dhruva look even better than the original has become the talk of the town. Especially the way with which he has showcased Ram Charan is winning huge applause from the fans.
Meanwhile, reports suggest that Allu Arvind who produced Dhruva has signed on Surender Reddy to direct one more movie on his Geetha arts banner.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?