Surender’s stylish making and the way he has made Dhruva look even better than the original has become the talk of the town. Especially the way with which he has showcased Ram Charan is winning huge applause from the fans.
Meanwhile, reports suggest that Allu Arvind who produced Dhruva has signed on Surender Reddy to direct one more movie on his Geetha arts banner.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film