Stylish star Allu Arjun has left for the UK on a holiday trip with his family. He will stay over there for three weeks before returning to begin his next project. Earlier, he wrapped up the dubbing for his portion in his upcoming flick Rudhramadevi. Following the success of his latest family entertainer S/O Satyamurthy, Allu Arjun decided to spend some time with his family in the exotic locales of the UK.
His will be seen in the role of Gona Gonna Reddy in Guna Sekhar’s Rudhramadevi.This movie is shaping up to hit the screens at the end of this month. In the meantime, his upcoming action entertainer with Boyapati Srinu is in its pre-production works. The regular shooting of this untitled project will soon kick start.
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding