Stylish Star Allu Arjun is currently shooting for a high voltage mass action entertainer under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The film is tentatively titled Sarainodu. As per the latest update, the film will be releasing on the 8th of April next year as an early summer treat.
Interestingly, Allu Arjun’s last two major releases in which he played the lead role, Race Gurram and S/O Satyamurthy, were released on the 11th and 9th April in 2014 and 2015 respectively. Both the films were hugely successful and increased Bunny’s stardom by leaps and bounds.
With Sarainodu coming in with all the required ingredients for a commercial potboiler, a hat-trick of hits from the Stylish Star is definitely on the cards.
Articles that might interest you:
- ANR Awards announced-Legendary heroines bag honors
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film should be in?
- Jayalalitha biopic starts rolling-MGR’s look is out
- Crazy crazy title for Ravi Teja’s next
- Talented actor’s role to be one of the highlights in Sarileru
- Krishnam Raju hospitalized; Stable