Allu Arjun was reportedly roped in to endorse the Kerala-based jewelry brand Joy Alukkas, which is the biggest jewelry retail showroom in South India. The Stylish Star has been signed on as the brand ambassador for the jewelry brand for AP state. An exclusive photo shoot for the commercial was shot in Annapurna Studios recently.
In the past, Nagarjuna, Mahesh Babu and Jr. NTR had endorsed jewelry brands but for Allu Arjun this is a first. He will be heading to New Zealand shortly to start shooting for his next project ‘Iddarammayilatho’ in which Amala Paul and Catherine are his co-stars.
Articles that might interest you:
- Unstoppable With NBK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu’s episode
- Victory Venkatesh to do a film with Nani’s director?
- Balakrishna’s brother passes comments on Akhanda
- Chiranjeevi appreciates Nani for SSR – Pic goes viral
- Dulquer Salman tests positive for Covid 19
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is on board for Sundeep Kishan’s Michael