Allu Arjun was reportedly roped in to endorse the Kerala-based jewelry brand Joy Alukkas, which is the biggest jewelry retail showroom in South India. The Stylish Star has been signed on as the brand ambassador for the jewelry brand for AP state. An exclusive photo shoot for the commercial was shot in Annapurna Studios recently.
In the past, Nagarjuna, Mahesh Babu and Jr. NTR had endorsed jewelry brands but for Allu Arjun this is a first. He will be heading to New Zealand shortly to start shooting for his next project ‘Iddarammayilatho’ in which Amala Paul and Catherine are his co-stars.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors