Allu Arjun was reportedly roped in to endorse the Kerala-based jewelry brand Joy Alukkas, which is the biggest jewelry retail showroom in South India. The Stylish Star has been signed on as the brand ambassador for the jewelry brand for AP state. An exclusive photo shoot for the commercial was shot in Annapurna Studios recently.
In the past, Nagarjuna, Mahesh Babu and Jr. NTR had endorsed jewelry brands but for Allu Arjun this is a first. He will be heading to New Zealand shortly to start shooting for his next project ‘Iddarammayilatho’ in which Amala Paul and Catherine are his co-stars.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets