Allu Arjun was reportedly roped in to endorse the Kerala-based jewelry brand Joy Alukkas, which is the biggest jewelry retail showroom in South India. The Stylish Star has been signed on as the brand ambassador for the jewelry brand for AP state. An exclusive photo shoot for the commercial was shot in Annapurna Studios recently.
In the past, Nagarjuna, Mahesh Babu and Jr. NTR had endorsed jewelry brands but for Allu Arjun this is a first. He will be heading to New Zealand shortly to start shooting for his next project ‘Iddarammayilatho’ in which Amala Paul and Catherine are his co-stars.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar opens up about car accident
- Star Hero escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends