Young hero Raj Tarun’s Kumari 21F has been the talk of the town ever since NTR unveiled the first teaser. Latest report is that the audio of this flick will be graced by stylish star Allu Arjun on the 31st of October in Hyderabad.
Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer. Directed by Palnati Surya Pratap, the film has Heebah Patel as the female lead. Creative film maker Sukumar is the producer for the film.
Currently, the post production works are going on at a brisk pace. The film is slated to hit the screens in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalki wraps up censor formalities
- Special guests for Brochevarevarura’s pre-release event
- Chiru-Koratala project gets a tentative release date
- Anil Ravipudi’s special hook up line for Mahesh
- Manchu Manoj comes to the rescue of Chennai
- Sizzling actress denies being a part of Bigg Boss 3