Director Maruthi is back with his latest entertainer Bhale Bhale Magadivoy. Starring Nani and Lavanya Tripathi, this film is slated for a September 4th release. On this occasion, stylish star Allu Arjun took to his twitter page to wish the entire team all the best.
Nani’s histrionics and the memory loss concept have caught on quite well and have raised huge expectations for the film. Bhale Bhale Magadivoy is produced by Bunny Vyas on Ga2 & UV creations .
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?