Stylish star Allu Arjun is one of the several actors who have been doing their bit for the society; however, it is not often that some of their noble gestures are highlighted in public event. At a recent awards show, star comedian Ali revealed how Allu Arjun shocked him one day, much to everyone’s surprise.
Not many know that Ali has founded a trust, Mohammad Basha Charitable Trust, which is named after his father. Through the trust, the actor has been helped hundreds of people from underprivileged background. Talking about how Allu Arjun surprised him, Ali said, “One day he asked me if we could meet and I was under the impression that maybe it was for a movie. But once I went to his office, he handed over a cheque for Rs 5 lakhs for my charitable trust and left it to me to decide what to do with it. I am happy to tell you all that I am educated several young boys and girls, and even held marriages for few women with that money. God bless his soul.”
No wonder, Allu Arjun has earned a massive fan following and his good nature is what made him so special for his fans all over. Meanwhile, the actor is yet to take a call on what to do next in his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release