Looks like the lineup of Ram Charan’s new film is getting bigger by the day. With Jagapathi Babu being roped in to play one of the main role, yet another star actor, Aadhi Pinisetty has been finalized for the villain’s role.
Aadhi gave an impressive performance in the recently released hit film Sarrainodu. The young actor is getting some plump offers off late and has been trying out different characters with each film.
He will next be seen in Anushka’s Bhagmati and in a key role in Nani’s new film which will go on floors this week.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties