In the recently released Katamarayudu, Power Star Pawan Kalyan looked like a million bucks in that traditional panchekattu, kanduva, kurta, old HMT watch and leather chappals. Fans felt that this was Pawan’s best on-screen look after several years.
Pawan’s stylist for the movie, Ishita Singh, revealed all the hardwork that went into bringing this best ever look for Pawan as Katamarayudu. Ishita had spent a painstakingly long time researching and gathering the right fabrics across the country and took another week to design the right look.
Ishita stuck to Pawan’s common man’s character and made his costumes look and feel natural. She had mostly used woolen and lenin handlooms sourced from well-known retailers in the country.
Pawan apparently used to suggest a few changes in her designs. Despite all the tiring work, the young designer had a huge sigh of relief when Pawan appreciated her designs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence