It’s been reported already how much the Japanese movie lovers loved Baahubali The Conclusion. The film collected nearly $1.5 million across Japan and is still playing at a few select theaters. Apart from the lead cast, character artiste Subbaraju, who played Kumara Varma in Baahubali 2, became hugely popular among Baahubali’s Japanese fans.
Subbaraju was invited to the special screenings of Baahubali The Conclusion in Tokyo, Japan. Last night, the first screening was held at Kawasaki Cinecitta Movie Theater. Hundreds of fans gave an unforgettable welcome to Subbaraju as he was taken to the venue in a Swan Boat, modeled after the Hamsa Naava from Baahubali 2. Another screening will be held tonight at the Sinjuku Piccadilly Movie Theater.
— Baahubali (@BaahubaliMovie) June 29, 2018
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film