It’s been reported already how much the Japanese movie lovers loved Baahubali The Conclusion. The film collected nearly $1.5 million across Japan and is still playing at a few select theaters. Apart from the lead cast, character artiste Subbaraju, who played Kumara Varma in Baahubali 2, became hugely popular among Baahubali’s Japanese fans.
Subbaraju was invited to the special screenings of Baahubali The Conclusion in Tokyo, Japan. Last night, the first screening was held at Kawasaki Cinecitta Movie Theater. Hundreds of fans gave an unforgettable welcome to Subbaraju as he was taken to the venue in a Swan Boat, modeled after the Hamsa Naava from Baahubali 2. Another screening will be held tonight at the Sinjuku Piccadilly Movie Theater.
— Baahubali (@BaahubaliMovie) June 29, 2018
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie