Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s latest summer blockbuster, Sarrainodu, will complete a marvelous 50 day run in 115 centres today. Released amid huge expectations and hype, the film managed to impress the mass movie lovers and went on to storm the box-offices all-over.
According to the trade buzz, Sarrainodu has so far grossed nearly 125 crores and is still playing in several screens across the two Telugu states, apart from the Malayalam version which released as Yodhavu recently to packed houses across Kerala.
Bunny’s angry young man’s avatar and Boyapati Sreenu’s stylish mass taking have done the trick for the film’s stupendous success. Allu Aravind produced this film under his Geetha Arts banner.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?