Massraja Ravi Teja and commercial film director Gopichand Malineni earlier delivered decent hits like Don Seenu and Balupu. Now, the latest buzz is that they both are set to team up for the third time.
Ravi Teja, who was impressed by a line narrated by Gopichand asked him to develop it into a complete script. Currently, script work is underway. More details regarding this project are awaited.
Meanwhile, Ravi Teja is busy with his committed projects Raja The Great and Touch Chesi Chudu.
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?