Dulquer Salmaan’s latest Hindi film Chup mesmerized audiences and critics and turned out to be a successful venture. Revenge of the Artist is its tagline. The movie is about a serial killer who targets film critics for giving false reviews.
After a successful theatrical run, the movie is now streaming on ZEE5 in major Indian languages. The latest news is that the movie has clocked in 200 million streaming minutes on the OTT platform. The brand image of Dulquer and the way director R. Balki presented the film in a gripping manner made this possible.
Shreya Dhanawanthary played the love interest of Dulquer in this flick. Sunny Deol, Pooja Bhatt, and Saranya essayed vital roles. In addition, Amitabh Bachchan was seen in a cameo. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Jayanthilal Gada, Gauri Shinde, and Anil Naidu jointly produced this movie under Hope Production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veera Simha Reddy for Vedha – Deets inside
- Allu Aravind’s press meet – Here is what you need to know
- All set for the release of Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura first single
- Latest: Balakrishna responds to the controversy about his comments on nurses
- Latest US collections of Writer Padmabhushan
- Koratala Siva prepares solid plan for NTR30