Demonte Colony, the super hit horror drama in Tamil, is now being dubbed in Telugu with the same title. Starring Arulnithi in the lead role, this movie was written and directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu. The plot of the movie revolves around a place called Demonte Colony, which is located in Chennai.
The Telugu version of this movie will release on July 17th. Made with a shoestring budget of around 2.5 crore, this movie has already notched up more than 15 crore in its Tamil version. The dubbing rights were bagged by Prakruthi, who earlier brought Pisachi and Naalo Okkadu movies to the Telugu audience.
As horror genres are all the rage nowadays, this movie has got a good chance of doing well in its Telugu version as well. Earlier this year, Raghava Lawrence’s Ganga amassed huge collections and also Suriya’s recent film, Masss, which had a similar genre, did decent business at the box office.
- Japan is yet to get over Baahubali and Bhallaladeva mania
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release