So much is being said about Anushka’s Nishabdham that it will skip its theatrical release and will come out on the OTT platform directly now in a few days.
But the makers have denied that news. But once again, director Hemanth Madhukar gave a clear hint with his tweet that the film will come out on the OTT platforms.
He posted the censor details of the Telugu and Tamil version and said that their film got a U/A. Now that there are no theaters, there is no point in going for censors.
Though the director in his tweets as that film should come out in theaters first, it clearly hints that very soon it will be out on OTTplatform.
Both our films #nishabdham Telugu and #silence given U/A censor certificate and I am overwhelmed by the response of the #cencorboard panel members and my sincere thanks to them for there advice to release the film first in theatre 🙏 pic.twitter.com/bIZTOvjY7q
— Hemantmadhukar (@hemantmadhukar) May 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral