A sudden demise of Tollywood personalities in recent times has left the industry in grief. We have seen three deaths in a span of ten days. On December 6th, it was Nandamuri Harikrishna’s son Nandamuri Janakiram who passed away in a major car accident near Kodada.
While the Industry was just recovering from this shock, another bad news came on Sunday December 14th. Dialogue king Saikumar’s father father PJ Sharma, who was a popular actor and dubbing artist, passed away after a massive heart attack. The family was devastated as he was even seen at the wedding ceremony of his grandson, young hero Aadi on Saturday.
Now even before the industry digested the news of PJ Sharma’s death, the news of Chakri’s demise sent shock waves in industry. These untimely deaths have left a huge void in TFI.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar signs noted actor for Pushpa
- Nepotism story- When Akshay Kumar was replaced by Ajay Devgan
- Poll : Which of these superstars should only stick to south cinema?
- DSP giving Pushpa’s music score a Pan-India appeal
- Vijay Deverakonda’s new pet dog becomes a hot topic
- Prabhas yet to sign this biggie?