Sandalwood star Sudeep drove all the way from Bengaluru to Hyderabad to kickstart the shoot for his ambitious action thriller, Phantom. The shooting began in a specially erected set at Annapurna Studios. On this occasion, Sudeep took to social media and shared a terrific video.
The video offers a glimpse of Sudeep as Vikranth Rona and it features a single shot in which Sudeep, a little girl and another man pass through the narrow water stream in a thick jungle. The cinematography, the thumping background score and Sudeep’s intense and sharp looks take the expectations on the film to the next level.
Phantom is being directed by Anup Bhandari and it is bankrolled by Manjunath Gowda. More details about the film will be out soon.
Putting on makeup today was an awesome feel. Felt I was in an elaborated holiday away frm my passion. A passion called cinema.
So here iam…..
being,,,,,,, VIKRANTH RONA ,,,again.#PhantomBegins pic.twitter.com/eoxNqpP3sn
— Kichcha Sudeepa (@KicchaSudeep) July 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?
- Hansika receives a unique birthday gift from her family
- Ram Charan lauds UMUR team