Sandalwood star Sudeep drove all the way from Bengaluru to Hyderabad to kickstart the shoot for his ambitious action thriller, Phantom. The shooting began in a specially erected set at Annapurna Studios. On this occasion, Sudeep took to social media and shared a terrific video.
The video offers a glimpse of Sudeep as Vikranth Rona and it features a single shot in which Sudeep, a little girl and another man pass through the narrow water stream in a thick jungle. The cinematography, the thumping background score and Sudeep’s intense and sharp looks take the expectations on the film to the next level.
Phantom is being directed by Anup Bhandari and it is bankrolled by Manjunath Gowda. More details about the film will be out soon.
Putting on makeup today was an awesome feel. Felt I was in an elaborated holiday away frm my passion. A passion called cinema.
So here iam…..
being,,,,,,, VIKRANTH RONA ,,,again.#PhantomBegins pic.twitter.com/eoxNqpP3sn
— Kichcha Sudeepa (@KicchaSudeep) July 19, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?