Kiccha Sudeep shot to limelight with Rajamouli’s Eega. His acting skills in the movie were highly applauded by one and all. Even though he was a huge star in Karnataka, people in south started recognizing him as a celebrity after this movie.
Recently he has remade the super hit film Mirchi in Kannada, and this movie is setting the box offices on fire. Sudeep himself has directed the movie. The actor resorted to twitter and thanked rajamouli for the opportunity.
“Special tnxx to ssrajamouli sir for these magical moments in my life n to all the film makers in my life fr makin it possibl.. Luv u all” tweeted Sudeep.
Reports also have come in that the actor is planning to remake Attarintiki Daaredi in Kannada.
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club