It’s well-known that Sudheer Babu and Bollywood actress Aditi Rao Hydari have teamed up for Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s film. Titled Sammohanam, the film went on floors in December last year. The film has wrapped up its third schedule today.
Indraganti is happy with the way the film is shaping up and is sure that the movie is going to be quite special. Touted to be a romantic entertainer, the film will see Aditi essaying the role of an actress while Sudheer Babu plays a comic book illustrator. Senior producer Sivalenka Krishnaprasad is bankrolling the movie under Sridevi Movies banner.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties