Telugu film actors have always maintained a good equation with their fan clubs, and some actors have gone a step further and treat a select few fans like their own family members, especially if they have known them for years. It is little wonder that Sudheer Babu was shocked to hear about the death of one of his biggest fans.
The actor took to Twitter to mourn the death of his fan and well-wisher, Kumar, who has always supported him. Apparently, he hasn’t been well for the past couple of weeks, and he breathed his last this week. “He treated me like his own brother. I am devastated hearing this news that Kumar is no more,” Sudheer Babu said.
Devastated with this news. Have always regarded him as a brother. May his beautiful soul rest in peace and in our memories. My strength to his family. https://t.co/rlWZXivZOT
— Sudheer Babu (@isudheerbabu) April 16, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool