Sudheer Babu is all set to team up with Indraganti Mohanakrishna for a romantic entertainer. The untitled film is going to go floors from December 11 and it also stars Aditi Rao Hydari in a lead role. The film will also mark her foray into Telugu cinema.
Talking about the film, Indraganti posted on Twitter saying, “Shooting starts tomorrow😊😊😊 A love story with loads of humor and emotion. Mighty excited and geared up:) Cheers to my whole team👍 Let’s try and create something meaningful, entertaining and memorable👏👏👍👍.”
Vivek Sagar is going to score the music and PG Vinda is the cinematographer. Sivalenka Krishna Prasad is going to produce the film.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara