Hero Sudheer Babu recently signed his next project under the direction of Palasa 1978 fame Karuna Kumar. Title Sridevi Soda Centre, the film’ had its motion poster launched last week.
In a latest interview, Sudheer, who will be playing a Godavari village man in the movie, revealed that he is learning the Godavari dialect to bring in more authenticity to his character. He further revealed that the film deals with emotions like love, power, battle for supremacy and human ugliness.
Sudheer’s friends Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy are jointly bankrolling this project under 70mm Entertainments banner. The shooting will kick-start soon in this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture