Hero Sudheer Babu recently signed his next project under the direction of Palasa 1978 fame Karuna Kumar. Title Sridevi Soda Centre, the film’ had its motion poster launched last week.
In a latest interview, Sudheer, who will be playing a Godavari village man in the movie, revealed that he is learning the Godavari dialect to bring in more authenticity to his character. He further revealed that the film deals with emotions like love, power, battle for supremacy and human ugliness.
Sudheer’s friends Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy are jointly bankrolling this project under 70mm Entertainments banner. The shooting will kick-start soon in this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow