Hero Sudheer Babu is basking in the accolades he has been receiving for his impressive performance in Sammohanam. The actor has a couple of movies, Nannu Dochukunduvate and Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu, which will be released in the second half of this year.
Interacting with an English daily, Sudheer revealed an interesting decision he has made and which he will be following for all his future movies. “For all my upcoming films, I will take help from a Telugu lecturer to correct my language whenever I dub my voice. Only after that will I release my films,” said Sudheer, admitting that he was inspired by Sammohanam director Indraganti Mohanakrishna’s penchant for perfection in Telugu.
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie