It’s well-known that hero Sudheer Babu will be playing the titular role in Indian badminton champ Pullela Gopichand’s biopic. Acclaimed director Praveen Sattaru will helm this prestigious sports drama and the film’s shooting will kick-start from March.
As per the latest updates, Sudheer Babu will be heading to Mumbai tomorrow to train for his role. Apparently, Sudheer will take part in an 8-day long workshop as part of the preparations. More details regarding this movie will be revealed soon. Bollywood producer Vikram Malhotra will bankroll the movie, which will release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness