It’s well-known that hero Sudheer Babu will be playing the titular role in Indian badminton champ Pullela Gopichand’s biopic. Acclaimed director Praveen Sattaru will helm this prestigious sports drama and the film’s shooting will kick-start from March.
As per the latest updates, Sudheer Babu will be heading to Mumbai tomorrow to train for his role. Apparently, Sudheer will take part in an 8-day long workshop as part of the preparations. More details regarding this movie will be revealed soon. Bollywood producer Vikram Malhotra will bankroll the movie, which will release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar