It is well known that popular Telugu star Sudheer Babu made his Bollywood debut with a high voltage action thriller titled Baaghi. Starring young stars Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor as the main leads, Baaghi released yesterday.
Even though critics and movie lovers gave the film a collective thumbs down, Sudheer Babu stole the show with his menacing performance as the film’s antagonist Raghav. Sudheer Babu trained hard in martial arts for this film and he has put it to the best use in Baaghi.
Now that his debut efforts didn’t go unnoticed, Sudheer Babu is bound to get more offers from Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi
- Popular producer turns exhibitor with a 2-screen miniplex
- Poll : Prabhas Salaar or KGF 2 -Which will be a bigger hit?
- An unusual fight between two young heroes
- Kamal Haasan to undergo surgery