After a gap of nearly a couple of years, Sudheer Babu is back to shooting sets and he’s finishing back-to-back movies at a jet speed. It is well-known that Sudheer is essaying a special role in Nara Rohith and Sree Vishnu’s multi-starrer, Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu.
The film’s shooting has been progressing at the Ramoji Film City at a brisk pace. Currently, the film’s debutant director Indraneel is busy canning several scenes featuring Sudheer Babu and comedian Srinivas Reddy.
Shriya is the heroine in the movie, which is being produced by Apparao Bellana. This film is said to be a realistic social drama.
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot