After a gap of nearly a couple of years, Sudheer Babu is back to shooting sets and he’s finishing back-to-back movies at a jet speed. It is well-known that Sudheer is essaying a special role in Nara Rohith and Sree Vishnu’s multi-starrer, Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu.
The film’s shooting has been progressing at the Ramoji Film City at a brisk pace. Currently, the film’s debutant director Indraneel is busy canning several scenes featuring Sudheer Babu and comedian Srinivas Reddy.
Shriya is the heroine in the movie, which is being produced by Apparao Bellana. This film is said to be a realistic social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Collections-Ismart Shankar has a good Monday
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram