After lying in the cans for several months, Sudheer Babu and Nanditha starrer intense romantic drama, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini, will finally release this 19th. The film is an official remake of 2013 Kannada smash hit, Charminar. Director R Chandru, who earlier directed the Kannada version, directed the Telugu version as well.
Produced by Lagadapati Sridhar on his Ram Lakshmi Cine Creations banner, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini talks about a youngster’s life and showcases his relationship with his family, friends and his love.The film had its audio launched in January this year.
Sudheer’s last film, Mosagallaku Mosagadu, was a disappointing venture. The actor is currently shooting for a Telugu and a Bollywood film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted singer to become a mom soon
- Not Deepika but this actress was first choice for cult Hindi hit
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- RRR’s full form to be revealed on this date
- Akhil4 to go on floors from this date
- Chiru to promote yet another small film