After lying in the cans for several months, Sudheer Babu and Nanditha starrer intense romantic drama, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini, will finally release this 19th. The film is an official remake of 2013 Kannada smash hit, Charminar. Director R Chandru, who earlier directed the Kannada version, directed the Telugu version as well.
Produced by Lagadapati Sridhar on his Ram Lakshmi Cine Creations banner, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini talks about a youngster’s life and showcases his relationship with his family, friends and his love.The film had its audio launched in January this year.
Sudheer’s last film, Mosagallaku Mosagadu, was a disappointing venture. The actor is currently shooting for a Telugu and a Bollywood film.
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert