The severe shortage of masks and PPEs have been posing a huge challenge to the healthcare professionals in these trying times. This left several film stars across the country urging the citizens to leave the medical masks for the frontline workers and use homemade masks instead.
Hero Sudheer Babu took to Twitter this evening and sent out an important message on making masks. He shared a stunning picture of him posing bare-chested and showcasing his ripped body, while covering his face with his t-shirt used as a mask.
“What’s most important now isn’t my t-shirt …. But my mask… Make sure you wear .. both tshirt and the mask,” Sudheer Babu tweeted.
What's most important now isn't my t-shirt …. But my mask 🤣 Make sure you wear .. both tshirt and the mask 😬 pic.twitter.com/bTh4wZyvyF
— Sudheer Babu (@isudheerbabu) April 21, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in